Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lumpy Land


We spent last week at Goblin Valley. We had a great time. I love this picture of Cassidy. Goblin Valley is one of her favorite places to visit. It was through her persuasion that we decided to plan our trip around the Goblins.  For most, it is easy to see why such a place would evoke such passion from a child.  The Goblins knobby forms create hills and valleys, mini slot canyons, mountains, castles and hideouts, or aliens and monsters depending on your imagination. It’s a natural playground and it affects more than the children. Most adults cannot help but giggle a little bit when they see such a large play place. 

7 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys this way!

    I love love goblin valley too. crazy place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that picture is beautiful!! I am so happy you got your blog started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Goblin Valley, but it reminds me of the formations at Bryce. Our area of the country has some of the most fascinating places on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ditto what Ern said. I excited to be able to pick into your lives more. Makes me think maybe I should have a blog to...

    I really love Nebraska but it's places like goblin valley that make me miss Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mom is making me post a comment on EVERYTHING well shes not forcing me just saying that no one comment but tons of people comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...