I was on my way to Grandma Angie's home for a day of shopping and grandmother hugs; Italian style. She needed a new rug and wanted a second opinion. On my way to pick her up, I stopped to get a cup of coffee. There were three cars in line at the drive up window. I joined them and waited.
When it was finally my turn. The girl in the window handed me my order. Then with a smile on her face informed me that the cup of coffee was free. "The Lady already paid for it".
I accepted the coffee in confusion. "Really? Thank you! What lady?
The girl pointed to the blue F150 pulling away from the coffee shop. "Oh!? Wow! Ahh, thank you!"
I was elated and left the coffee shop on a high that lasted all day.
It cracks me up that something as small as a $3 cup of coffee had such an effect, but it did. I plan to pass it on to someone else.
ha ha funny
ReplyDelete