Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things I overheard: The distance between two points can be short

Thank you for all of the comments on my last post. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading your feedback. To think, I almost did not allow for commenting. I am glad that I did.

~ a week ago:

Me: "Wow! You need new shoes."

Tanner: "What do you mean? They just started fitting right."



Today:

Me: "Wow! Your shoes are getting... interesting."

Tanner: "Ya, I need new shoes."



Before ....After


Sadly, I can not find replacements in the same "Bat and Eye" pattern.

1 comment:

  1. These shoes are awesome! I was pretty poor as a kid. I got one pair of shoes to last a year. They were loafers so I could wear them with a dress or slacks or play and run in them. By the end of spring, you can imagine how they looked. I was embarrassed when the tops cracked off and would flop back and forth when I walked. My mom would say "Just tell kids you can afford air conditioned shoes." Tramatic then, a great story now. I'm sure Tanner will break his new shoes in just as well as these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...