Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekly Inspiration

As I drive to work, or the kids to school, or the grocery store, or even if I just walk out my home or look out a window I am inspired by the area I live in. The clouds, the storms, the changing of the leaves, the seasons, the wildlife, and the mountains all play a part; always changing and always inspiring.


From the comments section: "When I look at this photo, I am reminded of the song "My Front Porch Lookin' In" by Lonestar. How fantastic to live in a place where you like the view both within and without."


Dusk at our back deck

2 comments:

  1. When I look at this photo, I am reminded of the song "My Front Porch Lookin' In" by Lonestar. How fantastic to live in a place where you like the view both within and without.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tink: Love the reference! I wish I would have thought of it when I posted the picture. I could not think of anything. I just liked the picture. Hmmm. I think I will add it... right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...