Monday, May 4, 2009

Morning hair from the 70's meets mad genius

And you  thought this was going to anouther picture comparing me to Einstien.
Crazy hair day is one of my favorite school Holiday's!  Mostely since I dont have to wash the kids. There is not a better building block for crazy hair than bed head anda nice layer of yesterdays dirt. This is the first year that I was not able to help out with the festivities. I was a little sad about this. Luckily, Nate and Cassidy  stepped in. 

(Sorry about the bad cell phone picts.)

3 comments:

  1. I wish my hair looked this good in the morning. I drive my older kids to school with my bedhead hair and I think they both wish I at least brushed it before we left. For me, everyday is crazy hair day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am convinced now that Nate should look into a career as a hair designer. That is talent! (I love tanner's face in that picture).

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) my hair looked way better in person :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...