Thursday, May 7, 2009

My first blog review!!!

"Is it weird that I find the Branch's life so interesting?? I think I only like to read Mrs. Branch's blog because she can take the little things out of life and make different emotions out of them. She's also a fantastic writer!"

*snicker* I'm Mrs Branch. One of Casi's friends wrote about my blog on her blog! Cassi showed this to me the other day. I knew I liked this friend. Now if only I can get my high school English teacher to see this.

These are Galapagos Tortoises. No reason for the turtles except, I just like them.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, I want my blog reviewed. I'll have to work on that. And really cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that was a -random photo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine.. Angie? Heehee. I do really like your posts though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...