So fun!!! I am going to take a whack at identifying these cute feet.top left-Leahtop right-Cassibottom blue-YouWhat do I get since I am 99% sure?
Well, dang it, Atherley beat me to it: I guess the same as her. You all look gorgeous. Now where did I put my nail buffer?....
Fun! I agree with the other two. Except I'm not guessing about yours. I know those toes from feet-up-in-the-tent photos. :)
yup your right!!!! leah got the cutier flower... :( lol jk :)
Lisa- you are right! *was it even a little bit hard?*Tink- Thank you!Erin- I could ID you by your toes too! Who could forget such cuties!Casi- :P
:( I have never gotten a mani or a pedi. Your guys' toes look amazing!! :) Like the "shoes.." Do you always get those?
So fun!!! I am going to take a whack at identifying these cute feet.
ReplyDeletetop left-Leah
top right-Cassi
bottom blue-You
What do I get since I am 99% sure?
Well, dang it, Atherley beat me to it: I guess the same as her. You all look gorgeous. Now where did I put my nail buffer?....
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the other two. Except I'm not guessing about yours. I know those toes from feet-up-in-the-tent photos. :)
yup your right!!!! leah got the cutier flower... :( lol jk :)
ReplyDeleteLisa- you are right! *was it even a little bit hard?*
ReplyDeleteTink- Thank you!
Erin- I could ID you by your toes too! Who could forget such cuties!
Casi- :P
:( I have never gotten a mani or a pedi. Your guys' toes look amazing!! :) Like the "shoes.." Do you always get those?
ReplyDelete