It looks like you two have a really great relationship! I love that picture so much and hope that I will someday be able to something similar with my girls!
Tami: we really do have a great relationship. I hope I get to keep it during her teenage years. I feel like I am on the precipice of change with her.
Tink: Thank you! I was trying to write in the way the book we were reading was written. (the photo was taken by me too--shhhhh! I set it to a long timer so it would capture a less posed moment)
It looks like you two have a really great relationship! I love that picture so much and hope that I will someday be able to something similar with my girls!
ReplyDeleteYou are a poet. Looks like you have several talented photographers in the family as well. I'd love to see your porch sometimes.
ReplyDeleteTami: we really do have a great relationship. I hope I get to keep it during her teenage years. I feel like I am on the precipice of change with her.
ReplyDeleteTink: Thank you! I was trying to write in the way the book we were reading was written. (the photo was taken by me too--shhhhh! I set it to a long timer so it would capture a less posed moment)
I would love to have you see my porch!
i love that book!!! (lol my word was disticks) :D
ReplyDelete