Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Inspiration

As I drive to work, or the kids to school, or the grocery store, or even if I just walk out my home or look out a window I am inspired by the area I live in. The clouds, the storms, the changing of the leaves, the seasons, the wildlife, and the mountains all play a part; always changing and always inspiring. 

I struggle with a disease. When I started this blog, I thought I would write about it. I thought the blog would allow me to speak about the struggle, the pain, the gravity and hopelessness I feel, at times.  It is a living part of me and should reside here, in this blog. But, I have a hard time writing about it. I hate dwelling, whining, or even thinking about it. Yet it exists, whether I speak about it or not. And even though some days are hard, most days, are not.

Sunset over Dimple Dell Park



2 comments:

  1. Despite the frustration and pain of your disease, you have a talent for finding beauty. That's one thing I really admire about you, and is my daily inspiration. Life is so full of contradictions and opposites: pain and beauty coexisting; weakness and strength....Hope you feel better and thanks for sharing a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset.

    I know you push yourself hard, and I'm sure that the remodel has been particularly tough for that. Give yourself a little break now and then. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...