I don't know if you are referring to you, us, or mother nature. But I'm not conflicted I'm SO ready for spring! And not just for next week. Weee can't believe its NEXT week!
Beautiful photos as always. I've got the diggin' itch, but then I also carry the memory of what it's like to have months of upkeep...yes..."conflicted" fits.
I hear ya! We have been invading every one of our plants personal space just to see their new buds and signs of life. But, we missed having snow this year. And, we could really use the water.
i vote picture #1 :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you are referring to you, us, or mother nature. But I'm not conflicted I'm SO ready for spring! And not just for next week. Weee can't believe its NEXT week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos as always. I've got the diggin' itch, but then I also carry the memory of what it's like to have months of upkeep...yes..."conflicted" fits.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! We have been invading every one of our plants personal space just to see their new buds and signs of life.
ReplyDeleteBut, we missed having snow this year. And, we could really use the water.