The US could use a geography class. However, as a Washingtonian, this issue was always confusing for people. Our family lived on the peninsula and we were the same distance from BC's Van and Washington's Van; we got tv from BC though, so we knew the PM cabinet better than our state officers at times. And then when I was in HS near Spokane, our football team went to state and played in Moscow...Idaho that is. We really need to get this name thing organized. ;-)
Nate suggested that I also define their age.... But I am terrible at guessing.... I would guess they were over 25 and old enough to know better.
ReplyDeleteThe US could use a geography class. However, as a Washingtonian, this issue was always confusing for people. Our family lived on the peninsula and we were the same distance from BC's Van and Washington's Van; we got tv from BC though, so we knew the PM cabinet better than our state officers at times. And then when I was in HS near Spokane, our football team went to state and played in Moscow...Idaho that is. We really need to get this name thing organized. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHAHA LOL even i know Vancover is in Italy, duh! (jk) :)
ReplyDelete