Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bear Lake: By Tami

Nate, the kids, and I were at Bear lake for an extended family vacation. We spent a day at the lake, mtn biked a 1 mile single track trail, went ATVing, and spent many hours eating. The problem is, I dont know what happened to my camera after Lava Hot springs. I just did not take any pictures. Lucky for me Tami took a few pictures while we were there and that means, there are pictures of me too!

Tami's photo website is here. She started taking pictures about a year ago and hasn't stopped since. I have always felt that Tami is passionate about making people feel good about themselves through their appearance. I started to realize this when she was in Hair school (here is her hair blog) and how excited she was with changing up my look (or anyone else's). She has now has moved to photography.  

We spent a day at the Lake. I spent most of the day attempting to wind surf. 

Apparently, I sat more than I rode. Regardless of my inability to wind surf, I think I love it. Even after 3 hours of doing much of nothing and having to be dragged back in ...twice while a catamaran did circles around my attempts to catch the wind.. I still love it.  It was so much easier with my daddy there to tell me what to do.
We also had Great Grandpa Griffiths's pontoon boat. It makes for great tubing... but not much else. The was some excitement out on the boat but I can not write about it here since Nate's Mom reads my blog and I dont want to get him in trouble. Lets just say that Tanner thought it was "awesome" but the rest on the boat thought they were "going to die".

oh and, Isn't Casi Pretty!

The boys (minus Andrew) went ATV'ing

Casi and Avery.
Oh and that hat... never leaves her head. I started telling her that wearing a hat all the time will make her bald.

Uncle Aaron knows how to make Tanner fly!


 Nate, I think she captured him well and I love them both.

3 comments:

  1. I have a permanent grin on my face! Thanks Ang, that means a lot!!!! Your the best!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Casi looks pretty. She really does have a modelesque quality about her. The "boys" look radical in their helmets. You look like a pro wind surfing and should keep it up. Tanner looks as daring as he ever was. And I give a 5 star rating for Tami's photos...excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa's G's pontoon boat is a great fishing boat that fits lots of family on it at the same time. It is also great at not capsizing when several feet of water all of a sudden wash over it from a huge wave... and no one is wearing life jackets... but Tanner. Hummm... maybe that was also when Tanner was driving the boat. (grin)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...