Thursday, July 1, 2010

"I am teeter and you're totter"


Smiths Trout Haven Campground, in Lava hot springs  ID,  has the coolest teeter totters ever. (I know! It shocked me too when I used "cool" to describe a teeter totter.) For my birthday, I want one!

Even Nate got on with the three kids on the other end:  Abby, Casi, and Tanner . The result, of which, was free time for me to bird, much laughter from the kids, and Tanner showing everyone how red his buttocks was when it was all over. Thats right, we all were witness to Tanners first full moon. I was quick to put out the fire but I am certain, we will see it again when he is probably old enough to know better.

Seriously. A teeter totter. Just like this one. For my birthday. Me very happy!

6 comments:

  1. I want one too! And notice I checked the "cool" choice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Put me on that list too. BTW it looks a lot like a titer-toter I saw that was built on Myth Busters, but thats another story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that is awesome I hope you get one for your birthday so I can come play on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol i seriously debated putting it in our trailer and taking it home with us, it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend had one just like that when I was growing up. It was the funnest thing ever, we spent hours upon hours playing on it. (we should find plans and make Jed make us each one)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of cassi, can I get one to? I mean if Jed is going to make some one more cant hurt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...