
About 6 months ago, Nate took over the cooking. I was burned out from cooking (over the last 15 years) and could only produce Burger King for dinner. This is all very important since it's written in our contract that as long as some one cooks the meals, our marriage will remain intact. Now, when I come home from work, I get the "slippers and a glass of wine" job.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't love to cook a meal everyday. I think the slippers idea is a good one, although you have more of an excuse cuz you work all day too. We go out to dinner way more then we stay home. Nate has always been a good cook, I remember his yummy omlets in the morning, mmmmm! It looks like Tanner is a chef in the making! I need to come over so they can cook for me!:)
ReplyDeleteTami- I think (almost) everything that is done on a everyday basis is a big piece of dull. Things like Cooking, tucking in my shirt, putting on shoes, making the bed, fixing my hair. (this excludes drinking coffee of course) (and even though Nate cooks, we still eat out ~3 times a week... sigh)
ReplyDelete:) Seriously the same old thing gets so boring sometimes! Whenever we get back from any sort of vacation I go into a small depression cuz there isn't anything going on. Oh by the way I am coming to Utah next week hopefully if weather permits:)
ReplyDeleteYou've got a great guy, that's for sure. I'm with you...the day to day cooking is Tedious, yes, with a capital 'T'! I thrive on special occasion cooking, but daily meals...4:30pm and I'm scrambling. Hmm, how 'bout eggs and toast kids? Thankfully, that's a hit. =)
ReplyDelete