Oh BTW: all you bloggers, I don't know if you have noticed but I turned off the word verification for commenting. Its nice huh! I read that blogger made some changes and that the word verification is not needed. I did this months ago and have not had ONE problem with spammers (hope I did not jink myself by saying that). Just so you know... in case you want to turn off you word verification too.
that mom of mine rocks! i love tanner's owl faces, and his hip way of placing the hat sideways. at least i hope it is sideways and the face isn't on crooked :) i want to see Casi's too!
Oh BTW: all you bloggers, I don't know if you have noticed but I turned off the word verification for commenting. Its nice huh! I read that blogger made some changes and that the word verification is not needed. I did this months ago and have not had ONE problem with spammers (hope I did not jink myself by saying that). Just so you know... in case you want to turn off you word verification too.
ReplyDeletethat mom of mine rocks! i love tanner's owl faces, and his hip way of placing the hat sideways. at least i hope it is sideways and the face isn't on crooked :) i want to see Casi's too!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a cute owl in the family. The "K" pose is so lifelike! ;-)
ReplyDelete