Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zombification

I found Tanner outside playing in the dirt. 

 I asked what he was doing.

and he said...

Turning into a ZOMBIE!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you are the mom you are. 9 days out of 10 I would freak out about my kid burying themselves in dirt. I know I shouldn't, but I would anyway! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase would have LOVED to be there for Zombie-fest 2011. I am glad that he hasn't upgraded from hauling mode to burying yet. I am sure that will be coming sooner than I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a kid!!! I wish I could have seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa Here: Some of the best memories I have from childhood involve dirt and lots of it. I think you are one awesome mom...and you've got an imaginative son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I just love Tanners imagination too. That whole picture series is exactly how it happened. I saw him out there. Took the camera and as I spoke with him took pictures. He is such a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...