Monday, July 4, 2011

Hiking Bells Canyon: July 3rd, 2011

After last years infamy, I wanted to go back to Bells Canyon and see the waterfall in the spring. Sure people died up there but that only adds to the intrigue. Right? Well anyways

So on Saturday, I got up early, put on my big girl hiking shoes, made a meat and bread sandwich, mixed almonds and  cranberry's for a snack, filled up a camel pack, and grabbed a last minute peach before heading out the door.  




It was 60 degrees F and 6:30 am.

Awesomely huge brown slug, with shoe size comparison. Any guesses on what it is? Sadly, both slugs I saw crossing the trail on the way up where dead when I returned down the trail. I dont get people. 
My first Bells canyon Sego lily



Section of Bells Canyon river
Bells Canyon Lower Falls
Me at Bells Canyon Lower falls. Look Grandma Chris a non-scenery photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...