Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Dance: Casi


Casi's first dance

4 comments:

  1. Casi looks so lovely and grown up! It must be bitter-sweet: pride of the beautiful girl that is yours; a bit of sadness that she is growing so quickly. At least you have the comfort of knowing you are doing a fine job as her mother. Matthew is driving and will turn 16 in less than 2 months! I'm on many meds for that. =)
    Oh, and your cubboard comments cracked me up! My dad use to leave them open and drive my mom crazy, until he stood up under a door and majorly cracked his head. Instant cure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that she was the flower girl in my wedding! She looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cas, you look beautiful!! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...