HaPpY VaLeNtiNes dAy!!!
Tanner: "I need a valentine box for school."
Me: "What are you going to make?"
Tanner: "A box with a slot in it." (This is not what he actually said. What he said took between 5 min and forever while I vibrated in my chair and hoped he had a point somewhere in his ramble.)
Me: "Hmm, thats a good idea! I was thinking that a dragon with a hole in his mouth for valentines would be a fun idea."
Tanner: "OK!" as he launches himself off of his chair and runs into the den.
He then cut and glued and dreamed and thought and created a cute valentine eating dragon. All of which, resulted in a win for best valentine box at school!
Acknowledgement (if Tanner had wrote one): I would like to thank my Dad for spray painting my valentine creation and the incorporation of a support system where needed. I would also like to thank my Mom for showing me this world of valentine creativity and for my Grandma Bev for teaching her. I would especially like to thank Casi for allowing me to have possession of the glue stick for the entire period of a week.
Your family is way beyond creative! You've got a great creator in your home...way to go in the support department. You are a great mom.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that is a really sweet valentines box!!! I am really impressed! Good job Tanner you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCool Valentine box! Great job Tanner and helpers. I can't wait until we get to make Bayli a box next year.
ReplyDelete