Monday, May 3, 2010

Things I overheard: Made with love

Tanner: "Mom, did you notice that I slept without my Kitty-cat blanket?"

Me: "Yes, I did!"

Tanner: "That's because I slept with my new fire pillowcase that Grandma made."

Me: "Oh?"

Tanner: "I can sleep with my Kitty-cat blanket or my fire pillow now because Grandma made them both with love. That way, when I sleep, I know I am loved because she made them with love."
Sometimes I miss those blond curls. 

4 comments:

  1. This post is precious. I just held my ten year old tonight. There is something in our sons, no matter the age or size. Boys are definitely made with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that previous comment was from me, teresa. I guess my 17 yr old was still signed in. What's with "tax taker"? I guess I should add the p.s. that boys are also a bit mind boggling. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tink- They are made with love! Boys are the sweetest things; so full of hugs and sweet comments! Maybe its the puppy dog tails. :)

    Its neat how both girls and boys (as I am sure different sons and daughters too- but I can only apply my incite to one boy and one girl families) own our heart for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was made with love right? :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...