Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween II
















I've had requests to show the kids Halloween costumes. Cassi was Wednesday from the Adams Family and Tanner was a Ninja (the only costume left the week before Halloween). Although its hard to tell from these pictures both are quite happy with their costumes. 

4 comments:

  1. wow Tanner looks so old in that picture. What great costumes!! I am excited to hang out with you guys for Christmas. I miss those kids and wish that we could see them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's not like a ninja or a member of the Adams family can SMILE! They both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami- Tanner is getting older! I have am a long time sufferer of impulsive hug syndrome when it comes to him. He is my last child and soon he will receive my hugs with less enthusiasm. *sob*

    Ern-O! Tanner was worried he was going to be late to school and yes! casi was trying to be in sync with her character. Great link I am going to post it too on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...