Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight: a review

I went to see twilight Friday with Cyndee, her daughter Jessika, and her daughters friend. A group, called twilight moms, bought out the theater and sold the tickets online. They held raffles, costume contests, and a boutique with booths selling everything from t-shirts to Edwards scent. Yes, I said it Edwards scent! To make us feel even better, about going to the movie, as if we needed more feel good reasons, all the money they earned will go to the Utah food bank. 

Over all, the movie was awesome and even though I did not like Edward's or Bella's.... or Jacob's characters in the book. I kinda fell in love with them in the movie. I also really liked the old school feel of the movie probably brought on due to its small " budget".

Ok now the best part of the movie and the reason I went to see it....my car! The  C30 was definitely the star of the show. The movie was filled with short moments of C30 interspersed with drawn out Bella and Edward moments. The C30 driving from Bella's house to Edwards hugging corners on a curvy road sheltered with tall green trees. The C30 pulling up to Edwards house; Edward leaping from it and then helping Bella out. The scene with the C30 sitting outside of Bella's house almost brought a tear to my eye. Another favorite scene, a rear view shot, showing off its curves and girly hips. These short moments were well played and always left the viewer wanting MORE C30. By the time Bella finds herself in Port Angeles I was pretty excited to see the C30  and the movie did not disappoint. The sexy C30 screams into view rescuing her from her would be attackers,  showing exactly how well it can perform and saving the day.  Well done! 
   

5 comments:

  1. Does this mean I have to go see the movie now? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,,, that is one sexy car!!!! I can't wait to go see her again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one comment..... WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so this is like my favorite post! I feel the exactly the same way about the movie. And by the way you crack me up, I just love ya! I am pretty sad that me and your car havent been properly introduced. I am sure she is sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...