Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Parties number 9

Party number 9 (12/25/2008) christmas day. This is my favorite day of the christmas holiday. The kids, Nate and myself finally get to relax and enjoy each other. 
As usual, the kids, woke up late. I dont know what is wrong with them. By 8:00 a.m. we were up and going.  I got my tea ready, boots/slippers on, and stubbled down the stairs trying to keep up with the eager kids. Cassidy was pretty excited to open up her pressents. She usually is. This is balanced out with Tanners much more laid back approach. 

Casi's favorite gifts were a cell phone with an unlimited texting plan and a Nintendo DS.  
Tanner loves his guitar 

and his gift from Casi (her old Nintendo Game boy).  From the pictures it is  hard to tell who's more excited. 

Nate recieved an Ipod Nano and A arms for his 4-wheeler.

I got a pair of boots and bose ear buds along with a lot of gear for cold weather. Perhaps for next years CBC! Nate and I both got new climbing shoes and backpacking gear too. Sounds like Santa thinks we like to be outside.
When we were finished opening gifts, I went upstairs and made breakfas; waffles and bacon. We didnt have much food around. I never did go to the store or plan Christmas breakfast. Everything worked out though, since the kids ate too much candy, they hardly ate anything healthy.  We spent the rest of the day laying around and in no way preparing for the next christmas party in Logan

1 comment:

  1. well how other way do u spend Christmas day???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...